Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 34,109 kr (₩4,492,978) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)