Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.862 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,996 kr (8,591TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)