Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.298 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 26% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,384 kr (18,790元) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)