Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00803 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 31% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,060 kr (₩3,243,358) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)