Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00754 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 27% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,837 kr (₩3,295,461) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)