Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.485 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,676 kr (R$ 6,309) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)