Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14374 SEK / VES *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 57% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,164 kr (112,457 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)