Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 SEK / VEF *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 8,358 kr (Bs 25,651,625) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)