Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,955 kr (﷼ 74,276,524) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)