Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.354 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,122 kr (€2,523) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (15 minutes ago)