Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.247 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,403 kr (€2,577) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 3 hours ago)