Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02500 SEK / KZT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,424 kr (577,028 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)