Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.374 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 21% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,140 kr (€2,520) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)