Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.385 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 21% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,970 kr (€2,597) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)