Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.503 SEK / EGP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,355 kr (E£ 30,533) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.85 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)