Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12868 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 60% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,679 kr (₨114,074) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)