Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.949 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,612 kr (23,837 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)