Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.862 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,481 kr (10,462TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)