Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,785 kr (7,792TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)