Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.447 SEK / AUD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,367 kr (AU$5,486) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)