Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32185 SEK / ETB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 31% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,293 kr (72,372 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)