Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29839 SEK / ETB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 43% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,499 kr (68,698 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)