Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02459 SEK / NGN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,885 kr (849,463 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (41 minutes ago)