Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02455 SEK / NGN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,867 kr (1,216,552 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)