Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02222 SEK / NGN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,875 kr (1,344,794 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)