Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.348 SEK / DKK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 6% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,003 kr (kr25,958) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)