Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Ganganagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 48.160 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ganganagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 140% more expensive than in Ganganagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,242 (AU$2,144) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ganganagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $89 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)