Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Gainesville, Florida, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 616 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44247 USD / TND
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,003 (2,266 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)