Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Gainesville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43191 USD / TND
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,235 (2,859 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)