Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Gainesville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,194 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26698 USD / BRL
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,028 (R$ 15,087) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)