Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Gainesville, Florida, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,728 prices entered by 532 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31248 USD / BRL
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,600 (R$ 8,321) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $215 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元0.28 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $158 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)