Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Gainesville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,016 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24204 USD / BRL
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,527 (R$ 10,440) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)