Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Gainesville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,643 prices entered by 548 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29560 USD / BRL
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,683 (R$ 9,078) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (43 minutes ago)