Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Gainesville, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,050 prices entered by 538 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27684 USD / BRL
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,863 (R$ 6,730) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 101,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hartford, Connecticut costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (33 minutes ago)