Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Gainesville, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,421 prices entered by 1,267 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25707 USD / BRL
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,019 (R$ 7,852) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 400 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 2.50 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Copenhagen costs kr4,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)