Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Gainesville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,696 prices entered by 563 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32386 USD / BRL
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,484 (R$ 7,671) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (31 minutes ago)