Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Gainesville, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,398 prices entered by 562 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28354 USD / BRL
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,279 (R$ 8,037) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $57 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £146 (about 1 hour ago)