Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Gainesville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,098 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25712 USD / BRL
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $4,111 (R$ 15,990) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (35 minutes ago)