Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Gainesville, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 965 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016.
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,311 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $404 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabriz costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brescia costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)