Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Gainesville, Florida, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 892 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,634 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)