Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Gainesville, Florida, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 880 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016.
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,631 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)