Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Gainesville, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016.
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,553 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$194 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)