Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Gainesville, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 868 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 37% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,346 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)