Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Gainesville, Florida, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 730 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016.
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,615 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)