Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Gainesville, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,134 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2015.
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 169% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is 5% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Toronto is 51% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Sydney
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Sydney is 28% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $2,046 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 2,500 Kwacha (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Istanbul costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mandalay costs 4,500 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)