Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Gainesville, Florida, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,396 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016.
Do you live in Gainesville, Florida? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Gainesville, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Gainesville, Florida you would need to make just about $1,931 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naga costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Xining costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Klang costs RM1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)