Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.261 BWP / SAR
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P30,798 (﷼ 9,446) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P22,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)