Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01417 BWP / CLP
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P23,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P20,953 (CH$1,478,710) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in London costs £172 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)