Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.512 BWP / MXN
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P23,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P15,645 (Mex$ 30,587) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)