Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.058 BWP / CUC *
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P28,326 (2,349 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P22,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)