Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.503 BWP / MXN
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P22,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P13,281 (Mex$ 26,384) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 3 hours ago)