Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.729 BWP / CNY
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 6% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P24,383 (14,101元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P23,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)