Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16051 BWP / RUB
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P21,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P13,411 (руб 83,554) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)