Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.580 BWP / CAD
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P39,005 (C$4,546) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P23,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 3 hours ago)