Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.251 BWP / EUR
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P35,503 (€2,679) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P25,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,763 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barquisimeto costs 2,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (about 3 hours ago)