Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.850 BWP / USD
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P34,117 ($2,879) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P23,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)