Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00977 BWP / KRW
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P45,828 (₩4,690,088) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P24,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 4 hours ago)