Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.251 BWP / EUR
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P30,387 (€2,293) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P23,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)