Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.251 BWP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,702 prices entered by 171 different people.
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 3 hours ago)