Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01004 BWP / IQD
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P27,922 (2,779,867 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P21,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)