Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00321 BWP / MGA
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 4% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P24,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P23,022 (7,163,664 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)