Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00321 BWP / MGA
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P21,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P18,555 (5,773,707 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 5 hours ago)