Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01030 BWP / IQD
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 144% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P60,899 (5,911,726 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P25,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $858 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 11,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lusaka costs 225 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 5,194 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)