Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.816 BWP / TRY
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P23,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P17,150 (9,444TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 3 hours ago)