Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.757 BWP / DKK
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 96% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P45,138 (kr25,690) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P23,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 4 hours ago)