Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.157 TND / EUR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 191% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,525 Dinar (€1,750) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 3 hours ago)