Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10591 TND / UAH
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 19% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 2,618 Dinar (24,715₴) in Zaporizhzhya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)