Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TND / IDR
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 42% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,116 Dinar (Rp 17,553,102) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 4 hours ago)