Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00207 TND / MMK
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 155% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,101 Dinar (2,464,825 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 120 (about 3 hours ago)