Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.862 TND / USD
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 234% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 6,688 Dinar ($2,336) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)