Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.604 TND / BGN
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 110% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,622 Dinar (2,881 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 3 hours ago)