Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Gabès, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11759 TND / MXN
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 62% more expensive than in Gabès (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 3,082 Dinar (Mex$ 26,212) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 190 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 4 hours ago)